- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- The Company will not send electronic notification to anyone unless they have been referred to us by a member in good standing or have explicitly requested the information.
- The Company does not intentionally or knowingly distribute, condone or encourage spamming practices. We only work with vendors who have validated opt-in lists. Furthermore we request that all our clients respect and adhere to this Anti-spamming Policy and conform to all State and Federal laws.
- The Company provides recipients with the opportunity to unsubscribe or opt-out with a single click.
- The Company requires that all of our marketing partners contractually agree to use their best effort to ensure that any Company related correspondence result in a positive e-mail experience for all recipients.
We want you to be happy!
Products: If you do not feel that a Company product meets your expectations of quality and value, please let us know immediately to receive information about our return and/or refund policy.
Programs: Refund policies vary by service, program and course, but no refund will be issued beyond 14 days of enrollment. Once your refund has been issued, we will inactivate your access information to the Course Resource area. If any one-on-one consultations have occurred within the first 14 days of joining a program, the value of these used sessions (rated at $350 per hour) will be deducted from the total amount of the refunded service, program or course.
Refund Request Process:
We are committed to your satisfaction and have established the following guidelines to ensure that your request for a refund is handled properly.
- Your request for a refund must be received via email with verification that it has been received by the Company.
- Please specify the reason for your request and information that may help us understand your decision.
- Your request will be processed within 10 business days of receipt.
COMPLAINTS AND CONCERNS
Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy takes seriously any complaints regarding its members, instructors or advertisers and has established a Compliance Department for the handling of such issues. If you have a complaint or concern, please notify the Company in writing and provide a detailed description of the problem. The following steps will be taken with every complaint filed with the Company:
- Notification of complaint received via email
- Complaint substantiated
- Letter sent from Compliance Department to the offending party with 30 days given to remedy the issue.
To issue a complaint regarding a Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy member, instructor or advertiser, please send an email to [email protected].
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event they have signed up to receive our free newsletters and emails or have purchased one of our products. Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration to receive our free newsletters and name, postal address, and credit card information when purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically, as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site.
The privacy of our members, advertisers and visitors is important to us and we protect your privacy and anonymity by adhering to the following policies:
- Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC will not release, distribute or sell your personal information to any individual or entity without your explicit permission or request.
- Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC marketing partners have separate privacy and data collection practices that may be different or less protective than ours. Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC disclaims any responsibility or liability for our marketing partner’s independent information handling policies and we recommend you are careful and responsible when providing personal information while interacting with any third party while online.
- While Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy, we cannot guarantee the privacy of information transmitted over the Internet and therefore you do so at your own risk.
- Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
- Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another Northeast K9 Conditioning, LLC, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY STATEMENT
The site isn’t intended for children under the age of 18…
- This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of eighteen and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of eighteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of eighteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of eighteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of eighteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under eighteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIF”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
We use the information we collect from you while you are using the Site in a variety of ways, including using the information to customize features and advertising that appear on the Site.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This website at times also at times uses several tracking and analytics scripts (including but not limited to Google Analytics, Infusionsoft Analytics, and Facebook Tracking pixel), information is captured and then used to tailor a more targeted online experience.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment on our website, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service, and opt-in information is passed securely to Infusionsoft Software Company where it is stored securely in our CRM database, where you can opt out at any time.
REQUESTING / REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Please send your request to [email protected].
Last Updated: October 15, 2019